A SPIRITUAL POWER BAR FOR WOMEN Does this sound like your not-so-daily, not-so-quiet devotional time: I wish I could spend time with God, but who has time? Between getting the kids out the door, working, and everything else that crowds my days, I’m hungry for God, but starving for time. I want practical, biblical answers to my problems but don’t have hours to pore over Scripture. I need answers to the questions I’m afraid to ask out loud. Questions like:
- God, this is hopeless. Why even bother to pray?
- I can’t believe she said that to me! Why shouldn’t I respond the same way?
- God, life is scary. How can I know you’ve got my back?
- Deep down, I know I’m selfish, but if I don’t look after myself, who will?
- No one appreciates what I do. Why shouldn’t I just quit?